In order to keep our volunteers and riders safe during this pandemic and in light of the nature of this event, our volunteer needs have shifted. We would still love for you to help us with this event, even at a distance!
If you are interested in helping us the weeks leading up to or the day of the Trek, please contact Jennifer Finton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Volunteer needs are:
- Preparing ‘Recovery Baskets’ (likely at the Breathe conference room)
- Delivering ‘Recovery Baskets’ (Friday,September 11)
- Reaching out to Trekkers and Teams (August and September)
- Hosting at a Rest Stop
- Delivering post-Trek goodies (September)
Included in your volunteer package
- A variety of volunteer opportunities available
- Food & Snacks
- Recognition at the Winner’s Circle Dinner